At Acosta & Lichter, P.A., we take pride in offering quality representation for our clients in areas including but not limited to Business Transactions, Business Entity Formation, Eviction Actions, Security Deposit Recovery, Contract Disputes, Personal Injury, Wrongful Death, Criminal Defense, and Family Law. From start to finish your case will get the attention it deserves.
At Acosta & Lichter, PA, our Mission is:
- To provide every client with personalized title and closing services tailored to the client’s individual needs.
- To offer exceptional services to our clients through our staff’s extensive experience and expertise in the title industry.
- To be address client needs quickly and competently.
- To eliminate transaction obstacles, respond to questions, and provide full service assistance to create a secure business environment for our clients.
- Legal Counsel on Staff
- Same day Title Search
- Title Insurance
- Complex commercial and residential real estate transactions, and remediation of title defects
- Escrow Services maintained with an FDIC-insured lender
- Title Commitments within 48 hours
- Residential Real Estate Closings
- Buyer Representation
- Seller Representation
- Commercial Real Estate Closings
- Title for Home Equity Lines of Credit
- Title for Second Mortgages
- Condominium Conversions
- Escrow Accounting
- Short Sale Processing
- Immediate Disbursement of Funds
- Deeds, Corporate Documents and Transfer of Property
- Title Examinations and Opinions
- REO Closings
- After-Hours Assistance